We have developed this website to tell you about the amazing opportunities we have at South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust and to support you through your induction in to one of the best ambulance services in the country.
We were the first ambulance trust to be rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission, with inspectors highlighting in their report that our staff are proud to work for SCAS and demonstrate high levels of care, compassion and dedication.
Whether you’re an experienced paramedic looking for a fresh challenge, currently studying and considering where to begin your career, or simply want to feel you’re making a difference with your skills and experience every day you come to work, use this site to discover the wide variety of clinical and non-clinical roles we are recruiting for today.
Will Hancock, Chief Executive
SCAS in a year...
There are many different roles available at SCAS from frontline clinical, to back office support.
Please choose from the categories below to read more.
"Our people are justifiably proud to work for one of the best performing ambulance trusts in the country."
SCAS have operational bases in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Sussex
1. Abingdon NEPTS
2. Adderbury Resource Centre
3. Alton Ambulance Station
4. Amershan PTS Base
5. Andover Ambulance Station
6. Basingstoke Ambulance Station
7. Bicester NEPTS
8. Bletchley Ambulance Station
9. Bracknell Resource Centre
10. Chalfont PTS Base
11. Chipping Norton NEPTS
12. Didcot Resource Centre
13. Havant Ambulance Station
14. High Wycombe Resource Centre
15. Hightown Ambulance Station
16. Hythe Ambulance Station
17. Gosport NEPTS
18. Kidlington Ambulance Station
19. Lymington Ambulance Station
20. Maidenhead, St Marks NEPTS
21. Maids Moreton PTS Base
22. Milford on Sea NEPTS
23. Milton Keynes Ambulance Station
24. Newbury Resource Centre
25. Nursling Resouce Centre
26. Oxford City Resource Centre
27. Petersfield Ambulance Station
28. Portsmouth PTS Base
29. Portsmouth North Harbour Resource Centre
30. Reading NEPTS
31. Reading Resource Centre
32. Ringwood Ambulance Station
33. Stoke Mandeville Resource Centre
34. Totton NEPTS
35. Wallingford NEPTS
36. Wantage NEPTS
37. Wexham Park Ambulance Station
38. Whitchurch Ambulance Station
39. Winchester & Eastleigh Resource Centre (HART)
40. Witney NEPTS Surrey and Sussex
41. Camberley NEPTS
42. Dorking Community Hospital NEPTS
43. Durrington NEPTS
44. Eastbourne NEPTS
45. Egham NEPTS
46. New Haw NEPTS
47. Redhill NEPTS
N. Northern House, Bicester
S. Southern House, Otterbourne
T. Thames Valley Air Ambulance - Benson, Oxfordshire
H. Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance - Thruxton, Hampshire
Hear what our staff have to say
"I love working for SCAS because I work with fantastic people who genuinely care about patient safety and treat all of our callers with respect."
"I love feeling useful and helping people in the Clinical Call Centre. The work we do is so important."
"Staff are very friendly and approachable whether colleague or Manager."
“I love working here at SCAS because of the variety the job gives me on every shift."
A few reasons to join us!